Wednesday 26 June 2013

BIG Beauty Haul!

Thinking ahead and being good I wrote a little list of things I needed and new products I wanted to try.... Well that went straight out the window as soon as I stepped into Boots, more like town in general! 


Neutrogena Visibly Clear Pink Grapefruit Daily Scrub £2.99 Bodycare I loved the Pore and Shine Daily Scrub, so I have high hopes for this. It also smells so good, and its pink!
I have suffered with these small red bumps on my upper arms for many years now so as you do you "google" it and end up scaring yourself with all the different results. After going to the doctors they diagnosed it. Keratosis pilaris, nothing to worry about, just a common skin condition, rough bumpy skin with no irritation. Good I suppose, but the bad new there is no medication he could give me to get rid, so I am on the hunt to find something to at least reduce it! So I bought Bio-Oil £6.49 Bodycare.
Soap and Glory No Clogs Allowed Deep Pore Detox Mask £11.50 Boots I love Soap and Glory products, especially the witty comments and phrases on the packaging, cannot wait to give it a go.
Again... Soap and Glory. Sit Tight Intense XS £16.50 Boots. Well what can I say, it sucked me in, lets see if it works (first impression blog post?)
These little boxes of tissues fit perfectly on my dressing table, only 39p each!


Now I have finished college I can now wear gel polish without having to take it off in less than a week, I topped up on the essentials and got a lovely summery girly pink  "After Party Playful" £12.95 Red Carpet Manicure. I'm sure to be uploading a photo on Instagram very soon! 
                                        Instagram


So only over a week to go until I travel down to Bath for the first weekend so these little miniatures are perfect. Super cheap from Superdrug!

Boots OFFER! Buy 1 get 2nd half price on selected cosmetics!

Now my favourite... Make-up! 
Revlon Photoready Cream Blush £7.99 Boots I chose the shade Coral Reef, never trying such a strong colour like this I just had to give it a go. I tried it as soon as I got home, its easy to apply, very sheer yet build-able colour, giving a lovely glow. 
Cannot wait to try this, Soap and Glory One Heck of a Blot £12.00 Boots. I've heard such good reviews about this, hoping it will help keep my oiliness at bay throughout the day. 
A re-purchase, very much needed, I had sharpened my last brow pencil right down to the very end! Maybelline Mastershape Brow Pencil in Soft Brown £2.99 Boots (BARGAIN!) and it works great!
This is where I went a little crazy, a little Revlon mad! I went to get one lipstick for an everyday use and came back with three! Super Lustrous Lipstick - Pink in the Afternoon £3.74, Super Lustrous Lipgloss - Super Natural £6.99 and ColorStay Ultimate Suede - Front Row £4.49
I went into Wilkinsons with my Nana and Grandad, no intention of buying anything and came out with a little deal. Maybelline 24hour Gel Eyeliner in Black, the brush missing so got it for £5.49! 

Remember these prices are with the offers! 



So all in all I didn't do that bad... I saved £11.75! It was worth it, this big haul means lots of reviews and first impression posts are due!

Love Jess x

No comments:

Post a Comment