Wednesday 5 June 2013

Urban Decay: de-slick Make-up Setting Spray

I got mine from the Urban Decay stand in House of Fraser for £20

A couple of summers ago now I moved down to a cafe my boss had newly refurbished, its so close to the sea and attracted so many customers. When we got good weather through the summer it was super busy and really warm. I was just so sick of coming home with most of my make-up melted away or the remainder smudged all over my face. So this year I am prepared as I have found this A-mazing product!

I came across Urban Decay de-slick Make-up Setting Spray on a monthly favourites video, she raved about this product, so when I was down in London I picked one of them up with a palette as well!
Usually my make-up stays put until about half way through the day, I start to get an oily t-zone and the foundation just slides straight off. So one weekend I new we would be super busy at work so I sprayed this on after I finished my make-up just before powdering everything in place, and ten hours later when I finally got home.... yes! my make-up was still there, same as I had applied in the morning!

The setting spray was developed in an exclusive partnership with Skindinavia, the solvers for vanishing make-up. Using temperature control technology this fine weightless mist allows your skin to breathe and prevents the moisture from your skin evaporating as quickly. The de-slick formula is oil-free, controlling shine and helps the skin to stay looking matte, as well as keeping all your make-up in place all day .... no smudging, no fading, no more make-up sliding away!
I tend to apply all my make-up expect my powder then apply the spray. Giving it a good shake I hold it 20cm away from my face and spray an "X" shape and a "T" shape over my face, these techniques ensure you are spraying the most oil-prone areas on your face are covered. Sometimes I like to spray a layer of this on my face first before any make-up and again at the end, for them extra long days!

For those of you who don't worry so much about the oiliness but the longevity of your make-up should try the All Nighter Formula ... Like I say to my brides "It's like hairspray for your face. Your make-up will not budge!"

Love Jess x

No comments:

Post a Comment