Wednesday 1 May 2013

finally my own blog

Well hello!

 I have finally decided to start my own blog. I have been ADDICTED to reading other blogs and YouTube videos for well over a year now so I thought I might give it a go! 


please don't call me Flora is going to be full of me rambling on about my growing obsession for make-up, beauty products and any other things I find interesting. 


Ooohhh and whether you are thinking this (i don't know, i would) I struggled to think of a name for my blog, especially to do with make-up etc so I went for a more personal touch instead. Please don't call me Flora was a caption my mum wrote under a photo of me when I was a baby, I seemed quite happy to sit in a Flora (the butter) cardboard box in front if the washing machine watching it go round and around!


So I am quite excited to get started finally, and I have quite a few ideas for posts!


Love Jess x

No comments:

Post a Comment