Friday 3 May 2013

Neutrogena: Visibly Clear Pore and Shine Daily Scrub


So recently I have been focusing on my skin care routine. I have oily/combination skin .... Well an oily t-zone but through the summer as it gets a little warmer it can start to affect my cheek area too. So I thought lets start trying new products to see if it can help! 
I have always been a little cautious with drug store skin care ever since I had a bad reaction to one of the brands, I can't remember which one but hey I gave it a go and I'm super pressed!


Neutrogena Visibly Clear Pore and Shine Daily Scrub is a new product! I bought it from Boots after seeing an advert for it on tele. Very reasonable price £4.49.

Usually you are advised to exfoliate two to three times a week, as over exfoliating can damage the skin. However this being a daily scrub I found this very gently on the skin and after using it for nearly two weeks my skin has never felt so soft. I like to use it in the morning as it leaves my skin matte but brightens too, like a glow. It gets rid of any oils without over drying my skin and I love the fresh smell of tangerines.

This scrub cleanses deep down unclogging pores and removes dead skin with use of the exfoliating micro beads and salicylic acid. "Visibly reduces shine: the formula is clinically proven to immediately remove 77% of excess sebum" YES! It definitely does this, it was one of the first things I noticed as it gave a glowing appearance, and the fact it has a lasting effect. Now I don't think it would keep the oiliness at bay all day, as I use other products for my oiliness like my primer and foundation (which I will do posts of soon as they are amazing!) BUT I will definitely be re-purchasing this as I love the finish to my skin-such a great base for make-up, how the texture has improved in nearly two weeks, and the price!

So anyone looking for a new cleanser with oily/combination or even normal skin I would definitely consider this!

Love Jess x
p.s. I have an exciting weekend ahead so will have a new post by Monday/Tuesday! 




No comments:

Post a Comment