Wednesday 19 June 2013

Day 18 | 30 Snap Day


I'm trying to eat healthy and lose some weight, so for the last few weeks I have been watching what I eat and trying new things. I've always wanted to try grapefruit so here it is, I had half this morning before my porridge and apart from being a little sour I quite enjoyed it. Well I think it was mostly because I knew it was doing my insides some good .... apparently grapefruit has a low glycemic index (GI) - the amount of sugar in the food you consume - therefore helping the body's metabolism to burn fat .... We shall see how it works out! 

***Sprinkle Of Glitter*** 30 Day Snap
Just above is the original link to the lady who started this lovely feature!


Instagram

Love Jess x
p.s. here is the link to my last post on 30 Day Snap


No comments:

Post a Comment