Wednesday 19 June 2013

Day 19 | 30 Day Snap


I apologise for the last couple of posts being late I forgot to press "Publish", very clever I know!
Anyway they are up and so is today's I have a busy busy day at college trying to get my last assessments done for practical. BUT this morning when I finished my last theory test I was waiting around for others and worrying about the afternoon. This is the result! I have bitten my finger nails, all but my two thumbs! I am super annoyed with myself as I had them all nearly the same length. So I am starting again tonight....
Does anyone else just bite some of their finger nails and leave some?

***Sprinkle Of Glitter*** 30 Day Snap
Just above is the original link to the lady who started this lovely feature!


Instagram

Love Jess x
p.s. here is the link to my last post on 30 Day Snap



No comments:

Post a Comment