Sunday 30 June 2013

Day 29 | 30 Day Snap


Today was quite hectic and super tiring! It was Armed Forces Day and Scarborough was packed with tourists as the Red Arrow Jets were in town. Yes I do realise a photograph of them would have been much better for this feature but I found it quite impossible when serving teas and coffees and keeping my eye on not burning the teacakes. The noise was terrific (I could feel the ground shaking) yet I never got one glance when peering out of the back window at work.
So after only half a none stop day at work I rushed home for my little sister's birthday party with her friends. It was a photograph party, we set up the conservatory with spare white bed sheets and got the fancy dress box down from the loft. It was such fun.... So my snap for today is me and my other sister "supervising" at the park after tea! 

Last day tomorrow ......... 

***Sprinkle Of Glitter*** 30 Day Snap
Just above is the original link to the lady who started this lovely feature!


Instagram

Love Jess x
p.s. please look at my last post for 30 Day Snap

No comments:

Post a Comment