Sunday 30 June 2013

Day 30 | 30 Day Snap


Boooom! I have completed the 30 Day Snap Challenge! 
I have taken two photographs today because I couldn't decide which one to upload. I've spent my Sunday in Hull with my two sisters and little cousin, treating my little sister for her birthday by taking her to the cinema to see Despicable Me 2. Which may I add is very funny, love the end scene, I was in stitches! I've had a treat weekend and been to McDonalds and had a doughnut on the train journey home! This is me in the cinema with my 3D glasses and sweets and making some time up after when waiting for the train walking up to the docks.

I must admit I am pretty impressed with myself for completing this challenge, but I have struggled some days, coming to five/six o'clock in the afternoon and either forgetting about a picture through the day or not having a very exciting day so not knowing what to take a picture of. 
One thing I have loved about this challenge is the fact I can reflect back on a whole month. It seems to have gone really fast but feels like I have been doing it ever since I started my blog. Since I started this challenge I have had my hair cut, been ill, started a new calorie controlled diet, started to exercise a lot more, gone on a couple of family days out, been to work, finished my level 3 beauty therapy course and spent a few of my evenings getting ready for my new make-up course. Maybe I haven't experimented with photography skills as such but I have still got through the whole month taking a photograph, edited it, made a post, and wrote a little piece to go with it everyday for thirty whole days!

Hope you have enjoyed this feature <3 
Love Jess x


***Sprinkle Of Glitter*** 30 Day Snap
Just above is the original link to the lady who started this lovely feature!


Instagram

Love Jess x

No comments:

Post a Comment