Sunday 19 May 2013

My make-up for a little work gathering!



Last night I went to my boss's other business, where I used to work, for a little celebration. They are going to America next weekend for a few weeks to get married, so we all had a lovely meal and got a little tipsy making a few cocktails and shots later on. I got some new make-up brushes through the week and I had a new Urban Decay Naked Basics palette to use and I thought oooohh I'll make a lovely little post for my blog.

I began with my favourite foundation at the moment, Urban Decay Naked Skin foundation and used the Real Techniques - expert face brush to buff it into the skin. Then a bit of concealer around my eyes, nose and chin, I use Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Concealer and a Real Techniques - domed shadow brush. I love this concealer, it covers up any redness and dark circles under my eyes and lasts all day.

I have recently found a new product for my eyebrows, the Maybelline New York Master Shape Brow Pencil. I finally found a suitable colour to match my brows!! .... So I use a little of this to fill in my brows... and now onto the eyes.


Using a Mac 239 brush and my new Urban Decay palette I swept Walk of Shame all over the lid, then with a Mac 217 I brushed Faint through the crease and outer corner and blended. To add a little thickness through the lashes I took a angled brush and lined my top and bottom lash line with Crave, and adding a little more depth using a pointed blending brush from Models Own and Faint I blended this through my lower lash line. Finally I curled my lashes and layered up the mascara with my new favourite Maybelline the Falsies.... (I've seen another advert, Maybelline have a new mascara out, I may have to give it a go!) I couldn't resist using the satin shade Venus for the inner corners/tear ducts and through my brow bone... Love, Love, LOVE!
I contoured through my cheek bones and temples with my Sleek Contour Kit and added a little flush of colour onto the apples of my cheeks with Benefit Dandelion, finally finishing this look off with Mac Chatterbox lipstick.



I apologise for the bad quality images of myself I cannot seem to take good photos of myself! I had fifteen minutes spare before I had to leave to I painted my nails, using Barry M Textured Nail Effects in Kingsland Road, very pretty pastel pink and girly shade! 


Love Jess x

No comments:

Post a Comment