Thursday 12 September 2013

Birthday Presents!


Through the summer it was my birthday and I turned twenty. I didn't do much, just went on a little shopping trip to Leeds with my boyfriend, my Mum cooked a Sunday dinner for when I got back, since I had been away on weekends for college. Anyway I just wanted to share what presents I got and what I bought on the day.

My parents and sisters got me the bright pink handbag, which is from River Island, Nars Laguna Bronzer and Jouer Blusher in "Peony". My cousin got me some Real Techniques brushes, the large powder brush and blush brush. I went to London earlier this year and got the Urban Decay Basics palette, so I treated myself to the Naked 2 palette with some of my birthday money.
My boyfriend said he would treat me on the day, so I took full advantage and went to Mac, I got my first quad palette and eye shadows, I wanted just neutral shades that were wearable for everyday. I chose "All That Glitters" "Mystery" "Omega" and "Brule" I also got a 239 brush and a blusher in "Peaches".
We then went to The Body Shop to get some skincare for my boyfriend, and I picked up a new Colour Crush lipstick, I got one of these in my goodie bag from college on competition day, the colour was a bit too dark for me but I love the formula, the texture is really rich and creamy and lasts quite a long time. So I got the shade "210 - Sweetheart Pink".
With my new handbag I was desperate for a new make-up bag too, my last one was from Primark, which I'm not complaining about as it was only £1 it's lasted a pretty long time but it was now time for a better looking and sturdier one. I came across the bright pink one in Next, in the sale for £8 was very pleased. I can fit so much in, plus it matches my new handbag!

I had a great birthday even though I didn't do much. I was pretty happy with my gifts though...

Love Jess x

No comments:

Post a Comment