Thursday 12 September 2013

The Body Shop | Almond Hand & Nail Cream

This is by far my best product from The Body Shop, and something I always have on my Christmas present list. I did a weeks work experience at The Body Shop when I was in my last year of secondary school, and I couldn't believe how popular the hand creams were. They have a range of four creams, Hemp, Wild Rose, Almond and a fairly new one, Absinthe. When I was on work experience the Hemp was the most popular due to it intense moisture, so I went to buy one of the hand creams for my Mum for Christmas and tried them out, and that is when I fell in love. Fair enough the Hemp hand cream was super moisturising but the Almond smelt amazing unlike the Hemp.

Almond Hand & Nail Cream
30ml £5
100ml £10
The Almond hand cream is actually an all around product and great for your hands and nails, containing two essential ingredients, sweet almond oil and panthenol. Beauticians use almond oil in manicures due to it being high in rich fatty acids, it is perfect for dry brittle nails, whereas panthenol gives great skin penetration, known for treating sunburns and minor skin disorders.
This is a daily hand and nail cream therefore one application will last throughout the day , however if you love it as much as me you'll have one to keep at home and a smaller one in your handbag. I love the rich formula and how it leaves your hands super soft without that greasy feeling , I like to concentrate massaging this into my cuticles and nails as it helps soothe sore hangnails and that annoying dry skin. Another thing I love about this product is the packaging, as you can see you can squeeze every last drop out and get your moneys worth.

This is a great hand-cream, however considering we are about to go into the colder months the Hemp is even more moisturising and great for people who suffer with very dry hands, if you like the scent.

Love Jess x

No comments:

Post a Comment