Thursday 12 September 2013

Fashion, Bridal, and Beauty Make-up | Photographs

I'm not going to go through week by week ten times, but I thought I would share some of my favourite photographs from throughout my summer in Bath. Some were taken by professional photographers, you will probably be able to notice as I need to work on that.

Walking down the hill from college

Royal Cresent

The view from my room one week

River Avon

Body Painting was one of my favourite weeks, as you could just let your creative side loose, I had so much fun and spent the whole of Sunday creating this piece below, inspired by bridal fashions I sponged white, blue, and coral aqua colour paints through lace pieces, creating texture and layering.

Autumn Inspired Make-up and Hair

Re-create competition was another great day of the course, college teamed up with The Body Shop and Teenage Cancer Trust to raise money and awareness, we were given the brief to inspire hope and positivity for teenagers. I focused my design on bright colours adding stencils and flowers to the hair. I also met Peter Swords King (Academy Award and BAFTA winner for make-up and hair design in Lord of the Rings) who was one of the judges on the day. Even though I was not placed it was such an amazing experience and looking at other people's entries was so inspiring.


I did this make-up on our lunch break 

Natural/Summer make-up
Final piece Make-up .... Inspired by spring pastel colours

At home through the week messing with my sister - Miley Cyrus We Can't Stop

A variation on smoky eye

One weekend there was a Great Gatsby themed party on the Saturday night, so we did hair and make-up for friends and family. Very Glamorous!

Love Jess x

No comments:

Post a Comment