Thursday 19 September 2013

Bourjois Rouge Edition Lipstick | 02 Beige Trench

As promised a blog post dedicated to the Bourjois Rouge Edition Lipstick!


There are eighteen shades to choose from, naturals, nudes, pinks, corals and reds, something for everyone. I chose 02 Beige Trench and I love it! Basically it is a beige shade with a soft pink undertone, so natural, enhancing my natural lip colour, I have been wearing it everyday since I bought it.


Usually I have to apply my Palmers Cocoa lip balm before any lip product so it doesn't leave horrible cracks in my lips. Not this one! With a quarter of pure laque and orchid blossom, this lipstick has an amazing texture, gliding on smoothly leaving your lips hydrated, glossy, and full of colour throughout the day, I can imagine the brighter and deeper colours would come out beautifully. I found I have to touch up once through the day but that does not bother me.
For a drugstore product I love the packaging, stylish, sleek and I like the fact you can see the shade on the bottom of the product.

Love Jess x

No comments:

Post a Comment