Sunday 10 August 2014

No7 | Stay Perfect Superlight Foundation

I must say I struggle to find a foundation that I really like, stick to using, and manage to finish the whole bottle. I have now been using this one for a good month or two and I love it! This foundation says it is suitable for all skin types (I have oily/combination skin) using a Zoeva Defined Buffer brush I work the foundation into my skin, starting from the centre of my face and working the product outwards to create a fresh natural complexion. When I purchased this I was suffering with dehydration and had flaky/crepey skin (doesn't sound nice, I know!) unlike many, the No7 foundation did not cake up around these areas, it totally smoothed out my skin. Obviously I use other products to help out with staying power and the finish but without powdering this gives a lovely natural dewy finish. I can apply it first thing in the morning and know I only have to powder once through the middle of the day and it will still look perfect when I get home later in the afternoon. It does say "up to 24 hour wear" but lets face it who wears foundation for 24 hours!
This is called a "Superlight" foundation and I definitely agree, this foundation has a very runny texture a bit like MAC Face and Body and gives a light to medium coverage, and it is build-able too! I do still need to conceal and some redness from my cheeks does show but that is understandable for a lightweight foundation. So all you girlies who like a more heavy coverage this would probably not be good for you, but I really do not like the "caked on" look so this is perfect for spring/summer!
As for the colour shades available, I went into Boots and had the No7 Match Made Service, I must admit they did choose a shade a little to dark for me and had to go back to get the lighter shade 
but this range has fourteen shades, and I now have a darker shade which I could mix if I get a little tanned this summer! phahahaa!
A little random but some people do like to know about packaging, this foundation is small and compact great for travelling and putting in your handbag, also I really like it is in a squeezy bottle so you can use it all up! 
Another plus ... with a SPF 15 and this foundation is also Hypo-allergenic. 

Stay Perfect Superlight Foundation £14.50 Boots


Has anyone tried this out, or any other No7 foundations?

Love Jess x

No comments:

Post a Comment